Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Polson Residential Care - Musical Entertainers

Polson Residential Care, operated by Interior Health Authority, embodies a resident-centered philosophy designed to support residents' choices, help people function at their highest level, and provide the best quality of life possible.

Musical Entertainers needed:

  • play guitar, piano or other musical instrument
  • entertain small and large groups of residents
  • accompany sing along for the residents

Contact NexusBC Volunteer Services at 250-545-0585 or volunteers@nexusbc.ca